Vote for Islands of Myth on Top Mud Sites
firstprevious1nextlast
dark ring of nosferatuThu Sep 10 09:48:47 2015 MST
Vor
admin
offline
modified dark ring of nosferatu. after reviewing the hef boost, i
came to the conclusion that my previous math was definitely off.
checked and rechecked my math and hopefully now the hef boost is
more accurate.
>dark ring of nosferatuThu Sep 10 09:56:38 2015 MST
Vor
admin
offline
On Thu Sep 10 09:48:47 2015 Vor wrote post #32:
> modified dark ring of nosferatu. after reviewing the hef boost, i
> came to the conclusion that my previous math was definitely off.
> checked and rechecked my math and hopefully now the hef boost is
> more accurate.

just as an fyi i also modified spider neck because I had boosted it
after coming up with the bad math.
firstprevious1nextlast